New Generation – Shelter & Support for Mothers and Children Experiencing Homelessness
Many pregnant and single mothers have no place to call home because of domestic violence, substance use and mental health issues. Through a family-oriented shelter, transitional housing, aftercare services and a variety of support programs, we help mothers get back on their feet and build self-sufficient futures with stable housing and jobs.
New Generation is a shelter and transitional housing facility for pregnant women, mothers, and children experiencing homelessness due to domestic violence, financial hardship, substance use and mental health challenges, among other issues. Our in-house programs connect residents to employment and a supportive community with access to essentials needed for nurturing family development.
- Shelter and transitional living
- Intensive case management
- Life-skills coaching
- Parenting education
- Aftercare services
Because of our work:
- Mothers and children escape environments of violence, substance use and life on the streets.
- Mothers are connected to stable employment and aﬀordable housing
- Children are raised in supportive, safe and healthy environments
- Stronger and more resilient families and communities are established